Everything You Need to Know About Glo2Facial
Glo2Facial is the go-to treatment for rebalanced beauty that utilizes patented Oxfoliation™ and the body’s natural superpowers to deliver clean, calm and naturally hydrated skin.
This sophisticated and clinical treatment is based on a 3-step process of Oxfoliation™, LUX (Lite Ultrasound Experience), and detoxification, delivering immediate and long-lasting results. The Glo2Facial by Geneo works with everything and is for everyone.
See below for everything you need to know!
1. What is Glo2Facial?
- It starts with patented Oxfoliation™ technology, increasing the body’s oxygen levels naturally, creating both a bubbly and nutrient-rich environment on the skin while exfoliating away dirt and debris.
- It then uses the LUX (lite ultrasound experience) to aid in nutrient absorption and lymphatic drainage to naturally detoxify the skin from within.
- The results are clean, calm, naturally hydrated skin which the brand calls rebalanced beauty.
- Glo2Facial is available with six non-invasive customizations using natural botanicals that are activated right on the skin.
- Each targets a variety of skincare concerns, from fighting breakouts to reducing the visible signs of aging, each option is personalized for every age, skin type and season.
- This is the gateway to extraordinary outcomes for your skin – you’ll know it when you feel it!
2. How should I describe this change to my clients who have had treatments before?
- This is still the treatment you know and love, just now referred to as Glo2Facial to make it more intuitive for those who haven’t experienced the treatment before so they know what they can expect.
3. Is Geneo going away?
- No, Geneo will continue to live on as the company name. We’re rebranding the treatment as Glo2Facial to build a brand that consumers ask for by name.
- Geneo = company name
- Geneo O & Geneo X = device
- Glo2Facial = the treatment
- Glo2Facial by Geneo = treatment & the company in combination
4. Did the company name change?
- No – Geneo is the company name, Glo2Facial is now the treatment name. We are taking a “house of brands” approach and may eventually have other brands under the Geneo umbrella.
5. Will I be getting new Glo2Facial swag?
- Yes, we plan to produce Glo2Facial merchandise in the near future. Please stay tuned for more information.
6. Will there be new sell sheets?
- Yes, new resources have been rolled out and will continue to be over the coming weeks. These resources can be found via the “resources” page in the app & portal.
7. Did your social handle change?
- Yes, the Geneo_US channel changed over to Glo2Facial.
- For any treatment-related content (before & afters, promotion, etc), please tag @glo2facial
- We will be creating a new @geneo_US social channel meant for corporate news if you’re interested in following us there as well.
8. What language or hashtags should I now on social?
- Captions should mention Glo2Facial by Geneo
- Always tag Glo2Facial
- Glo2Facial Tags: @Glo2Facial and #Glo2Facial #OXOXOX #O2X #O2Crew #OxfoliateWithLove #Oxfoliation
9. What is XTC?
- Not only did our brand launch as Glo2Facial, but our education team also launched a new, live training series to bring in person education to providers like you in your local markets.
10. Is there an XTC calendar or finalized list of locations?
- Yes, we’re releasing dates and locations as they are locked in on our end. Please stay tuned for future email communications with additional dates & locations. Please keep an eye out for email communications about these events. In the meantime, please let your Business Development Representative know if you’re interested in attending an XTC event, as this can help inform future location selections.
11. What are Xtipreneurs?
- Xtipreneurs are all of you – entrepreneurial estheticians – you are our X-Factor
- Our new approach is putting estheticians like you at the heart of our growth strategy, and we’re committed to supporting each of you and your businesses.
12. Where can I find new marketing materials?
- Log into the Provider App/Portal. Navigate to the "Social Templates" page to find Facebook and Instagram images and captions. Navigate to the "Resources" page to find marketing tips, images, videos, practice operations & marketing materials, clinical materials, and more.
13. What does this change mean for me? Is it important that I update my materials with this new messaging?
- This change will drive greater consumer awareness, allowing us to help get new customers in your doors with clear messaging and a memorable identity. This change also eliminates confusion about what to call the treatment (OxyGeneo, Geneo, etc.) so customers know what to ask for.
14. How should my language change?
- Geneo X is the breakthrough device that unlocks the body’s natural superpowers through the Glo2Facial three-step system:
- Oxfoliation™ with O2 bubbles (through cutting-edge Oxfoliation™ technology)
- LUX (Lite Ultrasound Experience)
- Detox (via lymphatic massage)
- Glo2Facial is the treatment with 6 ways to customize/6 treatment customizations
- The OxyPods should no longer be referred to as treatments – Glo2Facial is the only treatment & the pods are the ways to customize that treatment
- Same great treatment & technology, with new language updates
- 3 Steps
- This sophisticated and clinical treatment is based on a 3-step process of Oxfoliation™, LUX (lite ultrasound experience), and detoxification, delivering immediate and long-lasting results. The Glo2Facial by Geneo works with everything and is for everyone.
- Oxfoliation™ is a combination of exfoliation, which you know, and the body’s natural oxygenation process called the bohr effect. The treatment is customizable with 6 OxyPods, each rich with botanical extracts that target specific skin concerns, activated right on your skin while CO2 bubbles activate the body’s natural oxygenation process from within. It feels like a single so you know its active, but when you see your skin it is calm and glowing.
15. What are key words & phrases I should begin incorporating?
- Glo2Facial by Geneo
- Oxfoliation™, LUX (lite ultrasound experience), Detox
- Rebalanced Beauty = clean, calm, naturally hydrated skin
- Oxypod: 6 customizations create both a bubbly and nutrient-rich environment
- Personality: Sophisticated & Playful
- Xtiprenuer; XTP for short
- O2 Crew – Activating both online and offline with our community
- Abundance: OXOXOX
- Activate your body’s natural superpowers
- You’ll know it when you feel it
- Bubbles for your troubles
- Oxfoliation™… this changes things.
- OXOXOX - Oxfoliate, with love
16. What keywords should I stop using?
- Facial of the future.
- Referring to OxyPods as treatments – they are now customizations or treatment customizations.
- Referring to the treatment or brand as Geneo or OxyGeneo – it should now be called Glo2Facial.
- Referring to the 1st step of the treatment as OxyGeneo – it should now be called Oxfoliation™.
17. Am I able to share press coverage about Glo2Facial with my clients?
- Yes, please feel free to share any press coverage on your social channels or directly with clients or prospective clients. Please refer to the “social proof sheet” found on the app for an aesthetically designed resource you can leverage to share press coverage and testimonials with your customers.
18. Will the device still be called Geneo X?
- Yes, Geneo O & Geneo X will continue to be the device names.
19. What is rebalanced beauty?
- The treatment leaves skin clean, calm, and naturally hydrated – what we call rebalanced beauty.
20. Why is lite vs light used in LUX (lite ultrasound experience)?
- “Light” typically refers to illumination or a light bulb, whereas “lite” typically refers to having less of something. In the case of our ultrasound, we’re intending to describe that the ultrasound is not a high frequency so it does not go deep into the skin. Please keep this spelling difference in mind in all communications & materials.
21. What sets Glo2Facial apart? 1) Oxfoliation™ 2) Calm 3) Rebalanced Beauty
- Complementary to everything else; With an abundance mindset, there is space for all of us while putting consumers’ needs at the forefront. If you have skin, the Glo2Facial is for you. Because of how highly customizable the treatment is, we see the Glo2Facial as a complementary treatment that works well, hand-in-hand with other aesthetic treatments available for consumers.